I cannot believe Sebastian is already four months old! I'm so glad I decided to do the chalkboard project to document his growth:
Such a sweetheart! (: I'm so proud to be this little man's mamma! Except I already feel sad that he's grown so much, I really feel like the nostalgic mom who says "they grow up too fast!" I was talking with my mom yesterday about how odd it will be to have a boy as the first born, and wondering how the family dynamic will work out if we have a girl next... Basically she told me boys aren't responsible and are wild. Which I know works for some parents, but not me. I read this little poem on pinterest that explained how I feel about raising a little boy..
"Boys will be boys, or so they say, But I'm raising my boys to be men one day...Shouting is not nice and kicking hurts, nobody likes their face in the dirt.. So boys that fight, kick, and shout..will be boys that sit in TIME OUT"
Don't get me wrong, I expect some boyish roughness, and crazy games, but I hope that Sebastian will be responsible and prove to be a good protective big brother for whatever gender babies we have next!
"Boys will be boys, or so they say, But I'm raising my boys to be men one day...Shouting is not nice and kicking hurts, nobody likes their face in the dirt.. So boys that fight, kick, and shout..will be boys that sit in TIME OUT"
Don't get me wrong, I expect some boyish roughness, and crazy games, but I hope that Sebastian will be responsible and prove to be a good protective big brother for whatever gender babies we have next!

No comments:
Post a Comment